Roast Beef Swiss Cheese Sandwich
- In a heavy duty food bag or container add the beef and Uglyade.
- Place back in fridge and marinade for 24 hours. Part 1
- One hour before cooking set meat on plate on the counter to drain.
- Get smoker or oven up to 245 degrees.
- Get a pan to medium high heat.
- Sprinkle and rub all the Dawgs Bark on meat.
- Add a couple three drops of olive oil and quickly add meat to sear 2 flat sides.
- In smoker add meat by itself away from heat on grill.
- Cooking in oven stack a cookie sheet, foil, grill, and then the meat. So it's elevated.
- Push thermometer into center of meat.
- This is the long part part 2. Cook until the thermometer says 200 degrees. Mine took 13 hours, it will matter with size of shoulder and temperature consistency. Try to keep from looking at it.
- When your done wrap in foil and let rest at least 1 hour. I shoot for 2 to 3 hours of rest.
- In a pan heat up some olive oil, onion slices, and your volume of salt.
- Pour off excess olive oil and toast buns in the pan.
- Start stacking.
- Slice of swiss cheese, pulled beef, onion, cheese, and whatever else would make this perfect!
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used