Carnitas Biscuits Pepper Bee’d
- 5 pound pork shoulder (4-5 pound)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tbs pepper (optional)
- 12 oz can biscuits (='s 1 can)
- 2 tbsp Pepper Bee
- ½ cup water
- Go ahead and start the the oven at 350.
- Cut the pork into 2 inch pieces and put in bowl. You can trim excess fat if you want.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork and mix to get get goo salt coverage.
- In a Pyrex/baking dish place meat with as much space as you can get the from each other.
- Pour in ½ cup of water.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes at 350.
- Uncover meat and bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees (until just rendered fat left).
- Turn the meat and bake for about 20 more minutes until brown.
- Let meat cool to touch.
- With hands or fork break up meat until it’s just shredded.
- Follow instruction on can
- Split in half
- Butter (optional)
The Biscuit Built
- Put carnitas on biscuit and pour Pepper Bee over top!
- Tear it up!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn