Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 lb chicken (drumsticks )
- 1/4 cup Biddy
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a large Ziploc chunk chicken in it with Biddy olive oil.
- Shake around to get Biddy rubbed all over your chicken legs.
- In a large Pyrex place chicken evenly best you can.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Check halfway to make sure you're not burning things.
- Carefully pull Pyrex and flip chicken drums.
- Put back in the oven at 350 for 25 minutes. Pull if the skin has a nice color.
- Plate everything up and make it count!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn