Chicken Lettuce TacosInstagram #txbut019
- 1 pack chicken breast about 3-4
- ¼ cup Uglyade
- 1 dash of salt and pepper
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 yellow orange, or red bell pepper
- 1 purple onion
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 drizzle Uglyade
- In a bag marinade chicken breast in salt, pepper, and Uglyade for at least 2 hours.
- I baked these in Pyrex at 350 for 40 minutes. If juices run clear your chicken is done.
- Let cool and cut into strips against the grain. If you see pink in chicken reheat in microwave for a minute, check, and repeat until chicken is all white.
- Wash all veggies.
- Pull several good sized leaves of lettuce off head. Optionally cut thick part of vein off.
- Cut purple onion and bell pepper into ¼ inch strips
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Cut avocado like above or in cubes. Either will work.
- Chop up some cilantro.
- The Build
- Place a lettuce leave in hand.
- Add chicken, bell pepper, onion, 2-3 tomato halves, avocado and chopped cilantro.
- When you get all your tacos made drizzle Uglyade in them.
- Add as much or as little as you want but note a lettuce leaf can only hold so much.
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn