Smoked Pork Roast You Weren’t Happy With
- 3 lb cooked pork roast
- 8 oz RUST
- 18 oz shoestring fries
- 12 oz buns
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 4 oz pickled jalapenos
- 6 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 ounce milk
- 1 tbs cilantro (chopped)
Let's Take This One Start To Finish
- Shred pork as small as you can by hand.
- In a simmer heated pot that can handle your pulled pork add pork and RUST
- Simmer and stir every so often until it’s obviously tender-er. You may have to add water in ¼ cup intervals. Your looking at 45 to 60 minutes here.
- Bake frozen shoestring fries according to package.
- Cut about 2 inch chunk of cheese and dice it to ¼ inch cubes.
- Put cheese and milk in bowl and microwave at 30 seconds. Check, stir, and repeat until melted.
- Toast your buns either buy a toaster or I lightly buttered both sides and grilled on medium heat pan until brown.
- Slice onion if using.
- Make your sandwich with the pork. You can add more RUST but what I did in picture was for marketing the sauce. It’s not necessary.
- Plate the baked fries and pour melted Velveeta over them.
- Add some slice pickled jalapenos and whatever else you like.
- Get ya sum!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn