Dry to Fly Pork RoastInstagram #txbut016
- 3 pound cooked pork roast
- 8 ounces RUST
- 1 bag frozen shoestring fries
- 1 bag of buns
- 1 onion
- 1 jar pickled jalapenos
- 1 box Velveeta cheese
- ½ ounce milk
- 1 dash dried green stuff for pretty
- Shred pork as small as you can by hand.
- In a simmer heated pot that can handle your pulled pork add pork and RUST
- Simmer and stir every so often until it’s obviously tender-er. You may have to add water in ¼ cup intervals. Your looking at 45 to 60 minutes here.
- Bake frozen shoestring fries according to package.
- Cut about 2 inch chunk of cheese and dice it to ¼ inch cubes.
- Put cheese and milk in bowl and microwave at 30 seconds. Check, stir, and repeat until melted.
- Toast your buns either buy a toaster or I lightly buttered both sides and grilled on medium heat pan until brown.
- Slice onion if using.
- Make your sandwich with the pork. You can add more RUST but what I did in picture was for marketing the sauce. It’s not necessary.
- Plate the baked fries and pour melted Velveeta over them.
- Add some slice pickled jalapenos and whatever else you like.
- Get ya sum!
The shoestring fries were especially nice and close to what you get in a drive through but fresh not wilted.
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn