- 2 pound ground beef ( cooked and fat drained.)
- 15 oz Doritos (1 bag)
- 2 cups colby cheese (shredded )
- 3 oz Velveeta
- 2 oz milk
- 14.5 oz Rotel (chillies)
- ¼ cup Taco Dust
- 2 tbs avocado ( guac’ed or not optional)
- 1 tbs sour cream (optional)
- 2 tsp cilantro ( for garnish optional)
- 2 tsp black olives ( garnish optional)
- If your ground meat is browned heat it up drop in ¼ cup Taco Dust and 1 cup of water. Stir for about 2 minutes until mixed well. Other wise brown first.
- In a microwave safe bowl put Velveeta (cubed) and milk in it.
- Cook Velveeta for 60 seconds, stir well and cook another 60 seconds. Stir until well blended.
- In a small Pyrex put half a can of the Rotel and spread even.
- Add layer of Doritos
- Add layer of half of the meat mix.
- Evenly pour the Velveeta over meat.
- Add another layer of Doritos.
- Add rest of meat.
- Add rest of Rotel.
- Add the 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes and check. It’s likely you will need another 15 minutes cook time.
- Diced tomatoes would work to if ya don’t like spicy.
- Tear it up!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn