Dorita PieInstagram #txbut081
- 2 pound ground beef cooked and fat drained. 1 pound would work too. Mine was 1.5 pounds but who the hell does that?
- 1 regular bag of Doritos
- 2 cups shredded colby cheese
- 1 inch Velveeta cheese cut off the big block
- Milk to make velveeta thinner. About 2 ounces.
- 1 can Rotel chillies
- ¼ cup Taco Dust
- Sour cream optional
- Cilantro for garnish optional
- Sliced black olives garnish optional
- Avocado guac’ed or not optional
- If your ground meat is browned heat it up drop in ¼ cup Taco Dust and 1 cup of water. Stir for about 2 minutes until mixed well. Other wise brown first.
- In a microwave safe bowl put Velveeta (cubed) and milk in it.
- Cook Velveeta for 60 seconds, stir well and cook another 60 seconds. Stir until well blended.
- In a small Pyrex put half a can of the Rotel and spread even.
- Add layer of Doritos
- Add layer of half of the meat mix.
- Evenly pour the Velveeta over meat.
- Add another layer of Doritos.
- Add rest of meat.
- Add rest of Rotel.
- Add the 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes and check. It’s likely you will need another 15 minutes cook time.
- Diced tomatoes would work to if ya don’t like spicy.
- Tear it up!
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn