Grilled Shrimp Wah Ha! NachosInstagram #txbut072
- 1 large mango cubed into ¼ inch to ½ inch.
- 2 tomato de-seeded and cubed into ¼ inch.
- 8 ounce block of colby cheese crumbled by hand into about same size of mango. (cheddar's work too)
- 1 jalapeno cubed or short way sliced. De-seeded and water rinsed for less heat.
- ½ white onion fine cubed. ¼ inch or smaller.
- ½ cup rough chopped cilantro.
- Couple lime slices
- Dash of salt
- 1 pound cleaned gulf shrimp
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Cottonmouth
- Mix Cottonmouth with shrimp in bowl and set aside.
- Mix all the pico supplies in a bowl and taste.
- Not enough salt? Not enough jalapenos? Here’s your chance to make things right.
- Set pico aside on counter and start a pan to medium heat.
- Once heated drop in butter and dash of salt.
- Once butter is melted drop in shrimp.
- Push around shrimp until cooked about 3-4 minutes. They will whiten up.
- Pull shrimp from heat, drain, and let cool.
- When cool mix in pico or add on top.
- Plate your fav tortilla chips and drop on all the supplies.
- If entertaining put shrimp pico and chips in separate bowls and let’em have at it.
- Squeeze a couple lime slices over and Wah Ha!
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn