Grilled Shrimp Wah Ha! Nachos
- 1.5 cup mango (large mango cubed into ¼ inch to ½ inch.)
- 2 cup tomato ( de-seeded and cubed into ¼ inch.)
- 8 ounce colby cheese ( crumbled by hand into about same size crumbled by hand into about same size of mango.of mango.)
- 2 oz jalapeno ( ='s 1 jalap, cubed or short way sliced. De-seeded and water rinsed for less heat.)
- ½ cup white onion (fine cubed. ¼ inch or smaller.)
- ½ cup cilantro. (rough chopped )
- 1 tbs lime (couple slices)
- 1/4 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 pound shrimp (cleaned)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Cottonmouth
- Mix Cottonmouth with shrimp in bowl and set aside.
- Mix all the pico supplies in a bowl and taste.
- Not enough salt? Not enough jalapenos? Here’s your chance to make things right.
- Set pico aside on counter and start a pan to medium heat.
- Once heated drop in butter and dash of salt.
- Once butter is melted drop in shrimp.
- Push around shrimp until cooked about 3-4 minutes. They will whiten up.
- Pull shrimp from heat, drain, and let cool.
- When cool mix in pico or add on top.
- Plate your fav tortilla chips and drop on all the supplies.
- If entertaining put shrimp pico and chips in separate bowls and let’em have at it.
- Squeeze a couple lime slices over and Wah Ha!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used