Guacamole Dirty or Clean
- 5.25 oz avocado (=1 Hass avocado)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (= 1 clove)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cut top and bottom of garlic clove off.
- On the cutting board smash the garlic with the back of your knife.
- Drop the salt on the garlic a chop up the garlic.
- With the side of your knife again, smash the garlic and salt together against the cutting board.
- Throw smashed salted garlic in a small bowl.
- Cut avocado around seed.
- Remove the seed.
- Cut the avocado's flesh into a grid to get cubes.
- Over the bowl squeeze the skin releasing the cubed flesh. Like a lemon.
- Take a fork or a potato masher if making a lot and mash up the avocado, salt, and garlic.
- Mix well and serve.
- Creates the appearance of more.
- Add 2 tbs of Pico De Gallo. Our recipe here
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used
No Texas Butter