Mango Shrimp SaladInstagram #txbut018
- 1 bag small frozen shrimp size doesn’t matter
- 1 mango
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1 bag shredded cheese your choice
- 1 ounce Uglyade
- 2 tbsp Cluck
- Defrost shrimp under cold running water then pat dry.
- Sprinkle Cluck all over shrimp.
- In a medium high heat pan pour a tablespoon of olive oil in pan to cover bottom.
- Drop in shrimp and cook until pink. Remove from heat.
- Cut head of lettuce in half.
- Cut out at an angle the stalk from both pieces.
- Chop or tear lettuce into desired size pieces. Our vary from 1 to 3 inch.
- Cut mango down both the flat sides of seed leaving 2 halves.
- Without cutting mango skin cut the meat long ways in about ½ inch strips. Now with large spoon scoop out the meat. You can also scoop out meat 1st then cut desired dimensions.
- Dice tomato.
- Place lettuce, tomato, cheese, and Uglyade in bowl and mix.
- Drop shrimp on top and fresh mango around sides.
- Serve it up!
This will feed about 4 heads depending on if you use as side salad or main course.
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn