Mango Shrimp Salad
- Defrost shrimp under cold running water then pat dry.
- Sprinkle Cluck all over shrimp.
- In a medium high heat pan pour a tablespoon of olive oil in pan to cover bottom.
- Drop in shrimp and cook until pink. Remove from heat.
- Cut head of lettuce in half.
- Cut out at an angle the stalk from both pieces.
- Chop or tear lettuce into desired size pieces. Our vary from 1 to 3 inch.
- Cut mango down both the flat sides of seed leaving 2 halves.
- Without cutting mango skin cut the meat long ways in about ½ inch strips. Now with large spoon scoop out the meat. You can also scoop out meat 1st then cut desired dimensions.
- Dice tomato.
- Place lettuce, tomato, cheese, and Uglyade in bowl and mix.
- Drop shrimp on top and fresh mango around sides.
- Serve it up!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn