- 2 lb shrimp
- 1 lb andouille sausage.
- .5 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1.5 tbs Cottonmouth
- 29 oz beef broth (2 cans)
- 2 cups rice
- Start oven to 375
- Clean, drain, and add Cottonmouth mixed in shrimp.
- Cut links into quarter chunks. Cut a link longways in half. Cut the two halfs in half. Cut the 4 strips crossways into cubes.
- Large med hot pan drop in sausage.
- Stir and cook sausage until crispy sides are more than non-crispy. (whatever you dig but render the fat)
- Drop in butter and let it melt.
- Drop shrimp in with butter sausage, mix up and par cook them.
- Drop in rice and mix it up.
- Drop your concoction in a large Pyrex rectangle.
- Pour 2, 14.5oz cans of beef broth over it.
- Cover Pyrex with foil and slide in a 375 oven for 1 hour. (maybe 1.25 hour (rare))
- Pull from oven and check rice for doneness.
- This is how babies are made.
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn