Smoke’n Ribs Practice
- 4 lb ribs (baby back or what’s on sale)
- ¼ cup Dawgs Bark (more or less)
- A day before or 4 hours before.
- Sprinkle Dawgs Bark all over ribs.
- It’s a long cook short instructions.
- Get your smoker up to temperature 205 and puffing Chong smoke.
- Lay ribs off to side of heat bone down, cover, and smoke for 7 hours.
- Keep temp no higher than 205 and no less than 195.
- After 7 hours you’ll figure out what to do.
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn