Spaghetti & Fancy Pants Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground meat
- 2 cups parmigiano cheese (shredded )
- 15 ounce ricotta cheese
- 6 tsp garlic (='s 6 cloves rough chopped )
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup pepperoni ( ¼ inch cut pieces)
- ¼ cup basil (chopped fresh)
- 4 oz eggs (='s 2 eggs)
- 12 oz angel hair pasta (='s 1 pack )
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tbs basil (chopped garnish)
- Start oven at 350 degrees
- Take a cookie sheet and lay parchment paper over it.
- If you have a grate that will fit on cookie sheet put that on there too.. Otherwise you can put balls on parchment.
- Get out a pretty good sized bowl.
- Scramble eggs in a smaller bowl.
- Dump all the “Ball Ingredients” in large bowl (eggs too).
- Mix well with hands. This will take a little time and make hands frosty. Keep going champ mix it good.
- Roll ball mixture to whatever size you want. Mine are about 2 ½ inches.
- Place evenly on cookie sheet until full.
- Throw in oven and cook for 30 minutes and check for problems.
- Shut door and cook for another 30 minutes.
Have it your way 🙂
- Fill pot of water to boil pasta.
- Add some olive oil. This will help it not stick together.
- Add salt, don’t be scared. When I boil pasta I make the water semi salty. Not brine but taste-able.
- Cook pasta according to the package.
- Strain, add another drip or 2 of olive oil, and stir into pasta.
- Plate everything up. Sprinkle some parm and fresh basil.
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used