Spaghetti & Fancy Pants MeatballsInstagram #txbut067
- 2 pounds ground meat
- 2 cups shredded parmigiano cheese
- 15 ounce ricotta cheese
- 6 cloves rough chopped garlic
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup pepperoni ¼ inch cut pieces
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil.
- 2 eggs
- 1 pack angel hair pasta
- Olive Oil
- Chopped basil for pretty
- Start oven at 350 degrees
- Take a cookie sheet and lay parchment paper over it.
- If you have a grate that will fit on cookie sheet put that on there too.. Otherwise you can put balls on parchment.
- Get out a pretty good sized bowl.
- Scramble eggs in a smaller bowl.
- Dump all the “Ball Ingredients” in large bowl (eggs too).
- Mix well with hands. This will take a little time and make hands frosty. Keep going champ mix it good.
- Roll ball mixture to whatever size you want. Mine are about 2 ½ inches.
- Place evenly on cookie sheet until full.
- Throw in oven and cook for 30 minutes and check for problems.
- Shut door and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Fill pot of water to boil pasta.
- Add some olive oil. This will help it not stick together.
- Add salt, don’t be scared. When I boil pasta I make the water semi salty. Not brine but taste-able.
- Cook pasta according to the package.
- Strain, add another drip or 2 of olive oil, and stir into pasta.
- Plate everything up. Sprinkle some parm and fresh basil.
Woops! Just realized there is no Texas Butter in here…
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn