- 4 tbs butter
- 1 tbs Dawgs Bark
- Put the butter and Dawgs Bark in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the butter for 30 seconds.
- With a whisk or fork mix the butter until it’s all one consistency. Whip it!
- Set in fridge covered it will keep at least a month or get to cooking your steaks and place about a tablespoon per steak.
- This will hookup 4 steaks.
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn