Tater Tots Covered in Taco Parts
- 1 pound ground beef
- ⅛ cup Taco Dust (or any other you have)
- ½ cup water
Blue Cheese Guacamole
- 4 oz avocado
- 2 tbsp blue cheese (dressing)
- 16 oz tater tots
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 pound queso fresco
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 4 oz grape tomatoes
Make Some Taco Meat
- In medium heated pan brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Put drained meat back in pan with Taco Dust and water.
- Cook for a couple minutes the set to side.
Blue Cheese Guac Build
- Pretty easy just add avocado meat and blue cheese dressing.
- Smash with a fork until desired consistency.
Tater Bake and Build
- Follow instructions to bake your frozen taters and get that started. We got other things to do.
- Cut off about a 1 inch slice off your Velveeta block. Make 9 cubes and chunk in bowl.
- This is optional but I pour a shot of milk over Velveeta cubes to get a thinner consistency.
- In microwave cook Velveeta for 30 seconds, check, stir and repeat as needed.
- In another bowl break off about 2 square inches of queso fresco cheese. Crumble chunk with hands until you are happy with texture. Set aside..
- Roll cilantro as tight as you can and cut as thin as you can. About 1/8th to 1/4th inch. You can just chop it up too.
- Now for the build bottom to top: tater tots, taco meat, Velveeta pour, grape tomatoes, guacamole plop, queso fresco, cilantro. Get after it! Add as much or as little as you want.
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used