Shrimp Nachos Libre
- 3 oz shrimp (26/30 large =s 12 shrimps)
- 1.25 oz cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 oz round tortilla chips (=s 12)
- 6 tbs guacamole (see below)
- 6 tbs pico de gallo (see below)
- 1/2 tbs Cottonmouth
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
Pico de Gallo
- 7 oz tomato raw (about 1 medium)
- 1 oz jalapeno (1 jalapeno)
- 2 oz onion (1/4 a medium onion)
- 1 tbs cilantro (chopped or hand torn)
- 1 tsp garlic (1 clove)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbs lime (half a lime squeezed optional)
- 5.25 oz avocado (=1 Hass avocado)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (= 1 clove)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a bowl add the cleaned shrimp, salt, olive oil and Cottonmouth. Mix well.
- Get your grill up to medium. 325° to 374°
- Start the oven at 350°
- Place shrimp on grill and sear both sides 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Layer a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Lay out the tortilla chips out evenly like cookies. Mine fit 12 chips.
- Put about a 1/2 a tablespoon of shredded cheddar on each chip.
- Add a shrimp to each chip (nacho).
- Place shrimp nachos in oven for 10 minutes.
- Pull cookie sheet from oven.
- Place nachos on a plate, add a bit of guacamole, some pico de gallo, and eat eat!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used