- 6 oz bacon
- 8 oz onion (one medium)
- 4 tsp garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1 tsp Cottonmouth
- .5 tsp salt
- Get a medium sized pan to medium low heat. 250° to 324°
- Cut bacon into about 1/2 inch slices.
- Put bacon in pan and begin to cook.
- Dice the onions and chop the garlic.
- When the bacon is just before crispy add the onion, garlic, Cottomouth, and salt.
- Stir and cook until translucent.
- Keeps for about a week or start building your side right away.
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn