Shrimp By The Pasta ShellsInstagram #txbut046
- 2 Cups shrimp
- 3 slices thick bacon cut down middle long way then ¼ inch pieces.
- 5 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp Cottonmouth
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 bag of pasta shells large (not jumbo) Medium or small is cool.
- 1 shot of olive oil
- 2 dashes salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup parmigiano shredded
- 15 ounce ricotta
- Clean, peel shrimp, and cover in Cottonmouth then set aside.
- In a medium heat pan throw in bacon pieces and push around.
- When they turn brown or resemble cooked bacon throw in garlic.
- Push the garlic around until it’s browning.
- Throw in shrimp where all are getting a part of the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes and turn or begin to stir them around.
- They don’t have to be fully cooked but a nice sear from bacon grease is nice.
- Take off heat and stir in most your parsley. Keep enough for garnish.
- At some point above get a pot of water boiling.
- Add 2 dashes of salt and shot of olive oil.
- Drop shells in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat to 350 degrees
- Drain or strain pasta shells water then put back in pot.
- Add the 2 cups of cheddar cheese (the bag), all the ricotta, and ¾ cup parmigiano cheese.
- Stir all up in pasta until well mixed.
- Drop in the shrimp and bacon concoction and stir in well also.
- In a small Pyrex dump that magic pot of gold in it.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Mine took 40.
- Love this one! Hope you do too!
If you are using your own brand of cajun seasoning be careful how much you add to the shrimp because of its salt content. I added no salt to the bacon shrimp concoction because I figured the bacon would fix it.
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn