Shrimp on Cheesed Pasta Shells Cajun Style
- 2 cups shrimp
- 3 ox bacon (strips, thick, cut down middle long way then ¼ inch pieces.)
- 5 tsp garlic ( ='s 5 chopped)
- 1 tbs Cottonmouth
- 2 tbs parsley
- 1 lb pasta shells (medium)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded )
- 3/4 cup parmigiano ( shredded)
- 15 oz ricotta
- Clean, peel shrimp, and cover in Cottonmouth then set aside.
- In a medium heat pan throw in bacon pieces and push around.
- When they turn brown or resemble cooked bacon throw in garlic.
- Push the garlic around until it’s browning.
- Throw in shrimp where all are getting a part of the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes and turn or begin to stir them around.
- They don’t have to be fully cooked but a nice sear from bacon grease is nice.
- Take off heat and stir in most your parsley. Keep enough for garnish.
Bake The Cake
- At some point above get a pot of water boiling.
- Add 2 dashes of salt and shot of olive oil.
- Drop shells in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat to 350 degrees
- Drain or strain pasta shells water then put back in pot.
- Add the 2 cups of cheddar cheese (the bag), all the ricotta, and ¾ cup parmigiano cheese.
- Stir all up in pasta until well mixed.
- Drop in the shrimp and bacon concoction and stir in well also.
- In a small Pyrex dump that magic pot of gold in it.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Mine took 40.
- Love this one! Hope you do too!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn