Tator Tot Egg Bake
- 12 oz tater tots (Frozen )
- 12 oz eggs
- 1/2 cup Velveeta Queso
- 1/3 lb Bacon
- 1/4 cup ground beef (cooked Taco Meat)
- 2 oz Pico De Gallo
- Bake tots at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Place baked tots in small Pyrex. Pour 6 scrambled over tots and baked again at 425 for 20 minutes or when eggs swell.
- In large microwavable bowl put cubed Velveeta, taco meat, and pico.
- On microwavable plate cook 6 slices of bacon according to your microwave instructions.
- After bacon heat Velveeta mixture until it becomes liquid. Microwave or stove methods work.
- By this time the tot egg bake should be done. Cut out 2 squares as big as you want.
- On a plate begin to layer what you've prepped. Like this tot bake - queso - bacon - tot bake - queso - bacon.
- Lastly, Scorched salsa was added to top.
- We made our taco meat with our seasoning Taco Dust.
- The sky and your skills are the limit. Repeat layers freely.
- Butter or non-stick spray helps food from sticking to Pyrex.
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used