Porn Tenderloin & Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz cranberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup sugar (natural unrefined preferred)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbs lime (= 1 lime squeeze)
- 1 serrano chili (thin sliced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
Pork Tenderloin Parts
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 tbs Sowflakes
- Small sauce pan on medium heat
- Add all the ingredients
- Turn heat up to high
- Stir til the sauce boils
- Turn heat down to simmer
- Simmer for 30 minutes stirring to keep it mixed
- Most of the cranberries will pop and you can turn off heat
- Let cool and when cooled it should be gelatin like consistency
- Note: If you want pepper flavor without heat, scrape out seeds/vein and rinse under water. The garnish on the sauce is the zest of the lime. I didn’t taste any improvement so it’s up to you.
- Coat pork in olive oil
- Rub or sprinkle Sowflakes all over tenderloin.
- If you can (I didn’t) do #1 and 2 a day before, wrap, and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Get your grill going to medium heat 300-325 degrees
- Place tenderloin on grill indirect heat. We are doing 6min +6min +6min +6min on four (4) sides.
- Monitor internal temperature and don’t stop cooking until it gets to 165 degrees.
- If you have cooked the 4 sides faster than the internal reaches 165 just wrap in aluminum foil and place on coolest side of grill finishing out baked.
- Pull from grill and let rest for about 20 – 30 minutes slice against the grain.
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn