Texas Roadhouse Butter Homemade recipe
The butter at Roadhouse is served before and during dinner with their fresh made yeast rolls. If you're Texan it's a replacement to chips and salsa we use to judge TexMex joints.
The butter has light hints of cinnamon, honey, and salt. The magic comes from the whipped butter. Every time I devour it I think "oh yeah a hint of cinnamon" just below dessert grade. Less is more with this one.
- 1/4 lb butter (stick unsalted , room temperature)
- 2 tbs sugar (fine or powdered)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Set stick of butter on counter.
- Add everything except butter to mixing bowl.
- Mix everything well until all the dry ingredients are wet.
- When butter is room temperature add to mixing bowl.
- Whip by hand with whisk or by a machine until fluffy and smooth.
➕ Last 10 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn