- 12 oz spaghetti (angel hair prefered)
- 24 oz tuna (='s 2 cans in olive oil)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 12 oz alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mushrooms (fresh sliced)
- 1/2 cup english peas (frozen and optional)
- 2 oz pimentos ( diced)
- 1/2 cup parmesan (shredded)
- 2 oz capers
- Go ahead and get your oven cranked up to 350 degrees
- In a large pot of water salted and olive oiled, boil your angel hair pasta (broken three times) too extra al dente. That should take about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Take your large Pyrex 15 x 10 and rub a little bit of butter on the insides.
- In a large bowl fold in your tuna, milk, Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, peas, and pimentos until mixed well.
- Combine spaghetti into the mixture carefully/evenly. The more you mix the more you can turn it into mashed ugg. Go easy turbo
- Now dump all that's in the bowl into your Pyrex and even out.
- Sprinkle all of your parmesan over the top.
- Cover the top with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake another 15 minutes. This might take 30 minutes. Once it was ready at 15 minutes and the other it was ready at 30 must have something to do with the temperature outside.
- When ready pull that sucker out serve it up, enjoy! Throw some capers on it or go with what you got.
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn