Baked Shrimp Scampi
- 1 lb shrimp (cleaned de-veined)
- 4 tbs butter (melted)
- 1 tbs Cottonmouth
- 8 tsp garlic (8 cloves smashed rough chop)
- 4 tbs Parmesan (grated)
- 4 tbs panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbs parsley (fresh)
- Get the oven to 350
- Take a small Pyrex and rub the sides with butter.
- In a bowl mix the shrimp, garlic, and Cottonmouth.
- Add shrimp mix evenly to the Pyrex.
- Mix parmesan and panko bread crumbs together and sprinkle evenly over shrimp in Pyrex.
- Place in oven uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Pull let cool.
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn