Corn Confetti Salad
- 2 cup corn (frozen or grilled about 3 ears)
- 1 cup cheddar (shredded)
- .5 lb bacon (chopped to about 1/2”)
- 1 oz serranos (chopped = about 2)
- 6 tsp garlic (chopped about 3 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- If your grilling your corn get that started and remove to cool.
- In a medium heat pan add the bacon. 325° to 350°
- Once bacon is cooked drain all but 1 tbs of the grease.
- Pan back on stove add the garlic and cook until toasty.
- If your corn is grilled slice off the kernels.
- Otherwise add the frozen or grilled corn to the pan with garlic.
- Add the salt and cooked about 2 minutes. Let cool
- In a large bowl add, corn garlic from pan, bacon, cheddar, and serranos.
- Mix it all up and you are ready to roll.
Texas Butter® Recipes
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used
No Texas Butter products used, but ya could!