Grilled Chicken TetrazziniInstagram #txbut071
Grilled Chicken Tetrazzini
Yard Bird Sketti Parts
- 2 pound chicken tenders
- 1 ½ cup mushrooms (sliced )
- 28 oz cream of chicken (2 cans 14.xx ounce okay)
- 2 cups cheddar (Tillamook “Farmstyle Cut” yum)
- 4 tsp garlic (='s 4 thin sliced cloves)
- ½ lb bacon (='s 1/2 pack of thin or cheap )
- 2 tbsp Cottonmouth
- 16 oz angel hair pasta (='s 1 package)
- 1 tbs parsley (chopped for garnish (optional))
- 1 tbs tomato (diced for garnish (optional))
Yard Bird Sketti Start to Finish
- Get your grill started.
- Get a pot of salted and olive oil infused water boiling. Big enough for pasta boiling.
- Clean chicken tenders free from rubbery tenden. Often there is a membrane over tenderloin that can easily be pulled off. It’s not as annoying as tenden but bugs me.
- Sprinkle Cottonmouth all over the tenderloins.
- Throw on medium heat grill for about 4 minutes each side. Your results will vary, get the internal to 165 degrees.
- Pull from grill and set aside.
- Get a pan heated to medium.
- Get oven to 350 degrees.
- This is kinda pain but break the pasta into four equal-ish pieces. This will help when mixing later.
- Boil your pasta pieces for 6 minutes and drain.
- Cut your bacon in half. Take one half and slice it down to ½ inch pieces. Save other half for breakfast.
- Throw the bacon pieces into pan and push around until cooked.
- Pull the bacon and throw in large bowl. Keep bacon grease in pan. I use a slotted spoon to get out bacon. Pretty big bowl that can hold all ingredients.
- Turn pan heat up a tad and throw in garlic slices.
- Stir for about 30 seconds and throw in mushrooms.
- I like to get some crispy fry marks on my mushrooms. This is why I turn up heat, it’s for the garlic and shrooms. Pull from heat when ready.
- Cut all the tenderloins against the grain about ½ thick pieces. Throw in large bowl with bacon.
- Take about 1 cup of Shredded cheese and put it in chicken bacon bowl.
- Hopefully the mushroom mixture is cool enough but if not wait until it’s touchable.
- Add the mushroom garlic mixture to cheese chicken bacon bowl.
- Add one can of cream of chicken to mushroom garlic cheese chicken bacon bowl.
- Add the cooked angel hair spaghetti to cream of chicken mushroom garlic cheese chicken bacon bowl.
- Mix that big ole bowl of goodness up. Mix it so everything is spread evenly as possible.
- Get a Pyrex and dump the bowl of goodness in it. Spread the mixture out evenly.
- Dump a can of cream of chicken soup on top of that and spread across like icing.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top of dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes then check for problems. Cook for another 15 minutes. 9 times outa 10 it will take 45 minutes to finish.
- When done let it set up for a few minutes, plate, and garnish with parsley n mators.
- Have fun!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used