- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion (chopped white)
- 1 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 tsp garlic (chopped about 4 cloves)
- .5 cup cheese (shredded your choice)
- .25 cup Dirtyleg
- 1 tsp salt
- There is no pre cooking veggies.
- Get the oven up to 350
- Mix all the ingredients and put the mixture in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour
- Pull from oven and carefully drain the fat.
- Carefully flip the meatloaf over in loaf pan and coat with Dirtyleg. Should have room between pan and meatloaf.
- Place back in oven and bake an additional 45 minutes uncovered.
- Pull, let cool, and dish it out.
- Burp ya later!
Texas Butter® Recipes
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn