Mushroom Bacon Swiss Burger
Burger Meat Parts
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tbsp Dawgs Bark
- 3 oz bun (1 hamburger bun)
- 2 oz swiss cheese (slices)
- 8 oz bacon (='s 4 strips)
- ½ cup mushroom (sliced )
- 2 oz onion
- 1 tsp garlic (='s 1 clove sliced )
- 2 oz tomato (1 slice)
- Start your charcoal if you are grilling on the pit.
- If your bacon isn’t cooked heat oven to 350 and bake bacon on cookie sheet for 30 minutes or until appears cooked.
- Take all your ground beef and make a patty and sprinkle Dawgs Bark on both sides.
- Place burger patty over red hot coals and monitor for flare ups. If the coals get too much fire blowing up move patty to cooler side of the grill.
- Flip as needed and it’s done when clear juices run out or your thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
Burger Parts Prep
- You can do a lot if not all of this while coals coal out.
- In a medium high heat pan add shot of olive oil, garlic, sliced onion, and pinch of salt.
- Cook till translucent and place in bowl off to side.
- In same pan, throw in mushrooms and cook until light brown. Put those in a bowl.
- Pour excess oil from pan and put back on heat.
- Place both sides of bun in pan to brown or toast the white part.
Build Your Mega Burger
- From bottom to top: plate bottom bun, tomato, pinch of salt, grilled onions, burger patty, mushrooms, swiss cheese, and bacon.
- Place in microwave and cook for about 30 seconds to get cheese melting.
- Drop on top of bun and you are done!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn