Taco Dust Meat Parts
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup Taco Dust
- 1 cup water
Queso Dip Parts
- 32 oz Velveeta
- 2.5 cup water (or milk)
- 1 cup pico de gallo (optional)
Taco Dust Meat Build
- Cook beef on medium heat 325° to 374° (drain fat if needed)
- Add 1/4 cup Taco Dust
- Add 1 cup water
- Simmer 5 minutes or until water dissipates.
- Done and ready for tacos or queso.
Queso Dip Build
- Get a pot or slow cooker on low. 225° to 249°
- Add 2.5 cup water.
- Cube the Velveeta into 1/2” size.
- Let cubes melt stirring as needed.
- Stir in Taco Dust Meat and pico de gallo if using.
- You can make thinner by adding 1/4 cup water until your preference is obtained.
- Too thin? Simmer a little longer.
- Using milk as a thinner is great but honestly I can’t tell the difference between water and milk. Velveeta is derived from milk anyways. Enjoy!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used