Sowflakes Smoked Ribs Hammy Style
- 4 lb pork ribs
- 4 tbs Sowflakes (1/4 cup)
- Get your non-direct heated pit to target temperature 205 light smoke your choice of wood. I used mesquite.
- Cover pork ribs in Sowflakes. (if you want do it a day ahead for maximum pzazz)
- Put the ribs on the pit and cover.
- Place your thermometer with a lead in the pits ozone.
- Throughout the smoking (9 houradjust your heat at a low 180 - high 230.
- Never open pit if possible, but try to check temps every hour.
- After 9 hours they will be succulent, juicy, and almost ham like consistency.
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn