Swissed Bacon Shroom Sliders
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 tbs Dawgs Bark
Rest Of The Parts
- 1 lb bacon (='s 1 pack)
- 3/4 cup onion ( minced any type)
- 5 tsp garlic ( cloves minced)
- 8 oz mushrooms (sliced or chopped up.)
- 12 oz swiss cheese (I pack, sliced )
- 12 oz sweet rolls (='s around 12)
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 tsp salt
Make the Burger Patty
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray bottom of large Pyrex with no stick spray.
- Cover the bottom of Pyrex evenly with ground meat.
- Sprinkle Dawgs Bark over evenly or what ever spice you like but at least some salt.
- Put in oven for 40 minutes.
- The patty will shrink, this is why I say large Pyrex cause it needs to somewhat match bread size when cooked.
Finish It out
- Cook your bacon. I cooked mine on a rack on top of a cookie sheet. Cooked it with the burger meat. You could do this in microwave or even in a pan, but get it just before crispy.
- In a medium sized medium heat pan drop in all the butter.
- Add the onions, garlic, and salt then cook until brown.
- This will take a minute so get your patty on a plate to drain and clean the Pyrex.
- When onion and garlic are done throw in the mixture until the mushrooms are well incorporated and soaked up most the juice/butter.
- Spray bottom of Pyrex again and cut sweet rolls so you have a top and a bottom. Two pieces total.
- Put bottom of rolls in Pyrex.
- Stack your patty, bacon, mushroom mix, and layer sliced cheese. Make all of these cover evenly.
- Cover with foil and back again for 25 minutes.
- Pull from oven let set until you can pull off foil and serve!
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn