Baked Potato Salad
- 2.5 lb white potato (medium = about 5 potatoes)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz bacon (fried and chopped 1/4”)
- .25 cup green onion (chopped long ways like the steak house’s)
- 1 tsp salt
- Get a large pot of slightly salted water boiling.
- Peel potatoes if ya want.
- Cut potatoes into 4s and add to boiling water.
- Boil for 20-25 minutes. Test with fork and try not to go too mushy.
- Drain potatoes in a strainer and let sit until room temp.
- When potatoes are hand able cut them into cubes about 1”.
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl.
- To the bowl add sour cream, cheddar, bacon, salt, and green onion if desired.
- Mix all in the bowl until well incorporated while mashing up the potatoes a little more.
- Test for salt and you should be good to go.
- Like I said earlier these are perfect hot or cold.
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used
No Texas Butter was used.