Beef Taco SaladInstagram #txbut020
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup Taco Dust
- ¼ cup water
- 1 can Ranch Style beans drained optional
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 bag shredded Mexican Cheese what you like
- 1 ounce Uglyade
- 1 dash salt and fresh cracked pepper
- In a medium high heat pan brown meat. I like to cook the piss out of it to get mass fat out.
- Once cooked put meat in strainer. You can either let it drain naturally or take a saucer and put on top of meat and push down to squish out fat.
- Put meat back in pan and stir in Taco Dust and water. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes. If using beans add them drained now too.
- Turn off heat and set taco meat aside.
- Take your head of lettuce and tear off enough leaves to make your salad be it 1,2,3 or 4 people. Place on plate or in bowl.
- Depending on your salad size drop about ½ cup taco meat over lettuce. I like hot meat on salad because it wilts the leaves. This is just a preference but important to me. 😉
- Dice up your tomato and avocado and put desired amount on salad.
- Bam! a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour Uglyade over salad. Any dressing can be used as an alternative to Uglyade. What I used as a child was Italian dressing.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese and you salad is ready to go.
About The Recipes:
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust ingredients to your taste. None of these recipes came from a written measured recipe. They are made and noted on the fly. If you don't have any Texas Butter I guess we'll overlook it if you use what's in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much. Well, in general I can't spell worth a crap. Will hashtag recipes that match a search here and the same hashtag in the Instagram's image comments. Hashtags will look something like #txbut001. In a nut shell these are made for:
- Product testing
- Requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for products
- Shawn gots hungry
- Couple three birds, one stone...
Thanks - Shawn