Beef Taco Salad
Taco Meat Parts
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup Taco Dust
- 1 cup water
- 14 oz beans (Ranch Style optional)
Taco Salad Salad Misc Parts
- 12 oz head of lettuce
- 4 oz avocado
- 3 oz tomato
- 2 cup cheese (shredded, Mexican or your fav)
- 1 oz Uglyade
- 1/4 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Make Taco Meat
- In a medium high heat pan brown meat. I like to cook the piss out of it to get mass fat out.
- Once cooked put meat in strainer. You can either let it drain naturally or take a saucer and put on top of meat and push down to squish out fat.
- Put meat back in pan and stir in Taco Dust and water. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes. If using beans add them drained now too.
- Turn off heat and set taco meat aside.
Taco Salad Construction
- Take your head of lettuce and tear off enough leaves to make your salad be it 1,2,3 or 4 people. Place on plate or in bowl.
- Depending on your salad size drop about ½ cup taco meat over lettuce. I like hot meat on salad because it wilts the leaves. This is just a preference but important to me. 😉
- Dice up your tomato and avocado and put desired amount on salad.
- Bam! a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour Uglyade over salad. Any dressing can be used as an alternative to Uglyade. What I used as a child was Italian dressing.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese and you salad is ready to go.
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used