Rich People Sloppy JoesInstagram #txbut002
This is a pulled pork sandwich made with our seasoning Biddy and soaked in RUST. Topped with a simple blue cheese dressing and fries on the side. We make this dish a lot and use the Texas Toast found in the freezer section at the grocery. We like the frozen because we are able to to keep bread longer and it's pre prepped.
- 5 pound Pork Butt 4-7 pounds works
- 8 ounce RUST Your Taste (varies)
- 4 ounce Biddy Your Taste (varies)
- 4 cups Blue Cheese Crumbled
- 5 cups Sour Cream
- 3 cups Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vingar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream optional
- 1 box Frozen Texas Toast
Combine all ingredients. Almost whip it
Chill until ready to serve.
This used the Texas Toast in frozen section. Follow their instructions.
- Other breads work great too like sliced french bread.
Slice bread 1/2 inch thick.
Lightly coat with butter on both sides.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
Bake at 350 until light brown. About 10 minutes.
About The Recipes:
- Made for product testing
- Most requested site feature
- Speed and cost matter
- We eat our own dog food
- Ideas for our products
- Shawn gots hungry