Pulled Pork Rich People Sloppy Joes
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 cups Blue Cheese (Crumbled)
- 5 cups Sour Cream
- 3 cups Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vingar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream (optional)
- 8 oz Frozen Texas Toast
Pork Butt How to
Blue Cheese Dressing How to
- Combine all ingredients. Almost whip it
- Chill until ready to serve.
Texas Toast How to
- This used the Texas Toast in frozen section. Follow their instructions.
- Other breads work great too like sliced french bread.
French Bread Instead of Texas Toast How to
- Slice bread 1/2 inch thick.
- Lightly coat with butter on both sides.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Bake at 350 until light brown. About 10 minutes.
➕ Last 12 Recipes
Hay yall! Don’t be afraid to adjust or substitute ingredients to your taste. These recipes didn’t come from a written measured recipe. They are made, noted, measured on the fly, then pumped up here when time permits and most importantly only if they tasted good.
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used