Asian Persuasion Grilled Baconed Shrimps
- 2 lb shrimp (large clean and deveined)
- 1 lb bacon (thin cheap)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 tbs Sowflakes
- 1 cup dry rice
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Start your grill up to about 300 degrees
- Cut your bacon in half long ways.
- Wrap short pieces of bacon one time around each shrimp just in the middle. Pin in the bacon with toothpick.
- Sprinkle Sowflakes all over your bacon wrapped shrimp.
- Get a small saucepan to medium-low heat and place one tablespoons of butter in it.
- Dump your dry half cup of rice, dash of salt, and let the butter and swirl it around so that coats the rice.
- Pour 2 cups of water over rice and cover. Set timer for 12 minutes.
- If you're using a grill basket for your pit dump all your peppers and shrimp in it.
- Place shrimp and peppers on grill and cook until shrimp are not translucent.
- The rice is done put a spoonful on dish and now your shrimp and peppers over the rice.
- Take your favorite sweet and sour sauce and drizzle over all of it. This would also be good without sauce.
- That's it, very nice and filling dinner that you can make happen quick
© Texas Butter®
➕ Last 12 Recipes
If you don’t have any Texas Butter I guess we’ll overlook it if you use what’s in your pantry. Be sure to ask how something turned out or you have questions. Expect grammar errors, these are not checked much other than what my browser flags. Well, in general I can’t spell worth a crap. Thanks – Shawn
➕ Product Used